Thursday, September 19, 2013

Morning-Night

Morning-Night

I was born in the morning-night.
The last addition
to a family of four.
My brother overcast
all of my accomplishments.
I gave up
too many times to count.
So I swam.
I’m still not great,
but if the opportunity rises
I think I can beat him.
My parents worked,
My brother left.
I was alone,
in the family home.
It was my favorite time.
The morning-night.
It still is,
but I rarely see it.
I have lost friends,
too many to count,
but I get new ones.
Closer ones
I don't know how,
It just happens.
But thats okay.
I have never
done anything
worth noting.
I hold records.
One for swimming
I was on a relay,
with three fast kids,
when I was twelve.
Another for pac-man,
at my friends house.
I was the first to play.
I like being afraid.
I like being afraid,
it is one emotion
that can't be faked.
I give the impression,
that I am someone else.
I don’t mean to though.
Few people know that.
maybe no one does.
I like to sleep.
Dreams can be fun,
or frightening.
But they are still enjoyable.
I have been to Oregon
three times.
Once, I met
the vice president.
The secret service
gave me a pin.
I have many desires.
I doubt I will act,
make an effort,
achieve them.
Somethings I know,
some things I don’t.
I want a nice room.
With a large window.
Looking over a snowy field.
With trees at the sides.
I want it to be morning-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment