Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Janus

Janus
Wow, so much darkness
God, we’re really in trouble this time
“Hey, where are you? Come to my voice.”
“We’ve got to get out of here now!
These aren’t made for people!
Can you breathe? I can’t breathe!”
“Pull it together, We aren’t going to die here,
Just calm down and count to ten.”




clang
Clang Clang
CLANG CLANG CLANG
Clang Clang
clang
“HELP US!”
“Hey, quiet! Just relax. we need to find a way out of here”
The only way out, that door, is locked tight
they are coming for us.

Why is he breathing so fast? Is he crying?
Great, he will be useful.
“Thi... This is all your fault
I never wanted a-any of this.”
Maybe I can calm him down if I touch him...
“Get your hands off of me!”
“Calm down man! This is going to work out fine,                                “We’re going to die! This is
I’m sure there is an air vent or something!”                                         Your fault! Stay away!”
Ok, he’s not going to be useful, there has to be
an air vent or something, right? I can't be the
only one this has happened to.
My eyes are adjusting, look at him.
Standing there.
Who needs him? What has he done for me?
Except this.
Looking smug over there.
He knows a way out.
He thinks I will just let this happen to me,
but he knows the way out.
“Shh... do you hear that?
It sounds like air,
I think its over here in the corner!”
I can't follow him.
Its another trap
He is going to kill me
in the corner.
We’re robbers, not killers!
But the kits the same.
I think thats a duct! We can get out of here!
I just need to get that coward to help me.
“Come over here! Hurry I think I hear people outside!
Give me a boost up here, let me see if its a way out!

“You are just going to leave me here.
I know what you have planned.
I read “A Cask of Amontillado.”

“What? Look, we need to leave now!
Someone is in front of the door, they will find us soon!
Now hurry!”
“I know you want to kill me,
did you ever think this through?
I’m smarter than you think.
I don’t want to, but you would have.”
“What are you talking about? Calm down!
keep quiet so they don't-
BANG!
“Help us! We’re in here!”

Oh thank God! The vault is opening!                                       Oh thank God! The vault is opening!
“Put your hands above your heads!”
Is he saying something?                                                                                     What's happening?
Why aren't they helping me?                       “Do it now!”                                            What did I do?
“I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
HELP ME!”
What's that smell? Oh God that hurts!                                                     Why can’t I see anything?
I can't see anything!
“Get on the ground now!”

No comments:

Post a Comment